- 4 x 10/100/1000 RJ45 ports and 2 x FX/GbE SFP uplink ports for long-distance connectivity to control devices
- 2 x FX/GbE SFP uplink ports for long-distance connectivity to the control center or cascading
- Optimizes network performance with Flow Control and QoS
- Redundant Power Supply and Alarm Relay Contact on Terminal Block to ensure non-stop operations
- Operating temperature -40℃~75℃ (-40°F~167°F) and P30 aluminum housing
Topology Map - a Smart and Interactive Network at Glance
For easy problem finding and troubleshooting, a bird-eye view of the network gives OT and IT users a comprehensive understanding. The Ethernet switch uses smart technology to discover third-party devices, their interface, and the link path status in a tri-color code (green, amber, and red). Furthermore, users can set up the map with customized icons and background images.
High-Power Budget for PoE Network Devices
Compliant with PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at), the switch supplies 30W per each PoE port, and allows simple “plug and play” PoE for various types of high power-consuming PoE devices.
Manages Remote PDs from the Control Room
The switch management interface uses PD control features, like PD-alive check and PoE scheduling, to control remote devices from a central location.
- PD alive Check - check the live active status of the device and reboots devices when needed, reducing expensive trips to remote locations to save valuable time.
- PD scheduling - Ethernet switches can schedule the time they supply power to PDs to reduce power consumption and allocate enough power to important applications to save operational costs.
Third-Party Device Compatibility and Speed Adaptability
The multi-rate ports of this device are enabled to transmit data at different Ethernet speeds of 10/100/1000 Mbps on copper and adapt to the Ethernet speed of third-party devices based on their requirements. When legacy devices are connected to the switch, it auto-negotiates with the device, reducing the need for additional adaptors to adjust to a tight budget.
Optimized Network Performance
The transmission of data to the control center or to other devices in real-time is crucial and assured with the help of the QoS (Quality of Service) and Flow Control features, the switch prioritizes data transmission and improves performance.
Power Failure Protection: Redundant Power Input & Relay Output Alarm
To guarantee power runs continuously the switch is designed to be simultaneously connected to two power supplies and an alarm. If the primary power supply stops working the switch will start using the alternative power supply automatically and trigger a notification alarm to notify technicians in the event of power failure.
Resistant to Extreme Environments
The device is built with Industrial grade components, tested in-house, and certified for reliable operation in harsh environmental conditions by international market safety organizations like CE, FCC, and ROHS. Strong tolerance to harsh temperatures (-10℃ to 60℃ / 14°F~140°F) and resistance to interference makes this device infallible in hardened environments around multiple types of machinery.
|Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
|Class of Service
|4 x 10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ45)
2 x GbE SFP Slots
|Power voltage drop alarm setting (PWR & RPS)
|PWR, RPS, ALM, SFP, 1000, LNK/ACT
|Primary inputs: 48~57V DC
Redundant inputs: 48~57V DC
|Teminal Block, Mini-DIN
PoE Power Budget: 120W
|One relay output, 1 A @ 24V DC
Mechanical and Environment
|Metal Case (IP30 protection)
|5 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
|5 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
|740 g (1.6 lb)
|50 x 160 x 120 mm (1.97 x 6.3 x 4.72 in)
|L2+ Managed 4 x 10/100/1000 PoE+ & 2 x FX/GbE SFP Switch