Data Loss Prevention
- Prevent data leaks and help investigate incidents
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Prevent human errors and deliberate malicious actions
What is Data Loss?
Data is a critical asset of every business. When sensitive data is lost or stolen, a company’s reputation, competitive advantage and profitability all suffer. There can also be legal liabilities to be faced.
60% of small companies go bankrupt after a repeated data breach
According to the US National Cyber Security Alliance, about 60 percent of small businesses close within six months of a major data leak. Not only heavily regulated and data-sensitive businesses, but companies of all sizes and from all verticals face the problem of data loss... and all of them need to protect their data against loss and misuse.
- 85% of companies experience a data breach
- $150.000 is the average cost of one data breach
- 80% of stolen or lost data are customers’ personally identifiable information
- 280 days on average to find and contain a data breach
- 60% of small businesses will close within six months due to a major data leak.
How can you prevent data loss in your company?
Data loss can occur any time your sensitive data is accidentally or intentionally shared: an email with sensitive materials gets forwarded to a competitor, a laptop with company database gets stolen or an employee walks away with comprehensive client lists. Data loss prevention (DLP) solutions track this unwanted data loss or theft, report on it and can even prevent those accidents thanks to rules and policies.
With a DLP solution from Safetica, you will be prepared to face all these adversities head-on:
We offer two solutions that address data loss:
Next-gen SaaS DLP covers key data security scenarios with risk-driven endpoint incident detection powered by data analytics. Ease of use is backed by simple settings, built-in templates, and automation built on our best practices.
When you prefer:
- DLP with cloud management console, deployed in minutes
- Simple settings that IT admin can handle within current capacities
- Monthly or annual subscription with per-user pricing
Enterprise-grade on-prem DLP covers a full range of security scenarios and supports business productivity. It provides all-in-one data loss prevention and insider threat protection with user activity audit and workspace control.
When you look for:
- On-prem DLP software running in-house
- Detailed settings self-managed by an internal dedicated team
- 3rd party integrations, advanced workspace control & behavior analysis