The Netgear ProSAFE WAC730 is a high performance 3 x 3 business class dual band 802.11ac wireless Access Point (AP) that can support an aggregated throughput of up to 1.7 Gbps.
- Flexible Quad Mode management
- 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support
PROSAFE® BUSINESS 3 X 3 WIRELESS-AC
802.11ac Access Point
RELIABLE, HIGH PERFORMANCE AND COST EFFECTIVE
The NETGEAR WAC730 ProSAFE® Wireless Access Point is a high performance dual band 802.11ac AP supporting up to an aggregate throughput of 1.7 Gbps (450 Mbps for 2.4 GHz and 1.3 Gbps for 5 GHz). WAC730 Business Access Point operates in either standalone mode with an intuitive user interface or in Ensemble mode for centralized group management of up to 10 AP’s of the same model. It is perfectly positioned for customers demanding superior throughput, maximum performance, and extensive coverage for deployment in mid-sized enterprises, K-12 education, and hospitalities. The WAC730 Wireless Access Point comes with lifetime warranty and 24×7 chat support to give user a piece of mind of uncompromising quality.
DESIGNED FOR ULTRA-HIGH SPEED, SUPERIOR RANGE, MAXIMUM SECURITY, WITH SIMPLICITY IN MIND.
The ProSAFE® WAC730 combines high-performance, 802.11ac performance with smartly designed multiple management modes (Standalone, Ensemble) with a user interface that is simple to use and ease to manage. A truly unified solution that brings centralized management without the complexity.
- Business class with superior 802.11ac performance (up to 1.2 Gbps)
- 2 x 2 (Transmit x Receive) with 2 streams of data for 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz (867 Mbps) of reliable data delivery
- 802.11ac beamforming to improve range, minimizes interference while maximizing data rates
- Internal antennas for maximum RF performance
SUPREME BUSINESS VALUE
- Ensemble management for centralized management of up to 10 AP’s in a single group
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (IEEE® 802.3af) lowers deployment costs
- Bandsteering to load balance clients between 2.4 and 5 GHz
- Industry leading affordability minimizes Total Cost of Ownership
- AC/DC power adapter provided as optional accessory
- External antenna take-offs for optional 2.4 or 5 GHz antennas
- Ceiling and wall mount for flexible mounting
- Compact and elegant design stylishly blends into the environment
EASE OF USE WITH MAXIMUM RELIABILITY
- Ease of use with simple and intuitive graphical user interface
- Comprehensive security with WPA and WPA2 and MAC address Access List
- Lifetime warranty and 24 x 7 Support where available