Off-the-shelf instant 10G networking with SDVoE-ready M4300
- Out-of-the-box zero-touch installation
- Substantial cost savings compared to HDBaseT matrix switchers ($100 per port average vs $1000)
- Multicast already configured for true plug and play:
- IGMP Snooping enabled in default VLAN 1
- IGMP Fast Leave enabled in default VLAN 1
- IGMP Querier enabled in default VLAN 1
- Unknown Multicast traffic is dropped
- Fiber and copper connectivity for short and long-haul distribution
The NETGEAR M4300 Stackable Switch Series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 cost-effective services for mid-enterprise edge with full PoE+ and SMB core deployments with unrivalled ease of use: 10 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models within the series, enabling spine and leaf line-rate stacking topologies. Non-stop forwarding (NSF) virtual chassis architectures provide advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover across the stack. Dual redundant, modular power supplies equipping full width models contribute to business continuity management. Layer 3 feature set includes static, dynamic and policy-based routing – as standard. Perfect for wireless access, unified communications and IP video, the NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series is also ready for the future, with Software-defined Network (SDN) and OpenFlow 1.3 enabled for your network.
- Best-in-class stacking
- 10G / 40G Modular Solution
- Higher Flexibility.
- Investment Protection
- Secure Services
- Industry Standard Management