Logitech® Screen Share adds easy, wired content sharing to any dedicated conference room computer. Simply connect a laptop or tablet via HDMI to start sharing: there’s no need to install software, enter a passcode, or even connect to the Internet. In-room participants can easily take turns plugging in their devices to stream content without any interruptions.
Powered by a HDMI capture device and companion application for the conference room computer, Screen Share projects content on the in-room display, where it can be seen by others and shared into any meeting or video conferencing service. For devices without an HDMI output, simply connect a suitable adapter. This lets you share from most devices, including smartphones, tablets, cameras, and media players. Screen Share combines a familiar plug-and-present workflow with rock-solid reliability and responsive performance. Packing advanced technology in a hideaway package, Screen Share is a snap to install, simple to use, and affordable enough to deploy in every conference room
- Stop crowding around a laptop! Just connect to Logitech Screen Share to project your presentations, spreadsheets, documents, and videos on the in-room display.
- For devices without a built-in HDMI port, simply connect a suitable adapter. This lets you share from any device with a video output, including smartphones, tablets, ultrabooks, digital cameras, and media players.
- Share a preview of your latest video project. Get feedback on work-in-progress. Showcase your portfolio from YouTube and Vimeo. With support for HD video and audio over HDMI, Logitech Screen Share lets you present videos as they were meant to be seen and heard.
- Jumpy cursors and jittery screens frustrate participants and disrupt meetings. With its ultra low-latency HDMI connection and on-board video processing, Logitech Screen Share delivers a sharp and responsive experience in every meeting. This means natural-feeling navigation, instant typing, smooth scrolling, and 1080p HD video at up to 30 frames per second.
- The Screen Share Application runs on the in-room computer for easy sharing into online meetings. Meanwhile, the in-room video and audio remain active, so presenters can share content -- even videos with sound -- and be seen and heard at the same time.
- Add wired content sharing to rooms equipped with Zoom Room systems and other PC- and Mac-based conference room solutions to instantly share your screen into any online meeting.